Learn about how we collect, use and protect your personal data
From May 25th, 2018 new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR adopted by the European Union enters into force. The regulation aims to ensure the protection of data of individuals from all EU Member States and to harmonize the regulations for their processing. As a personal data administrator for the provision of online services in the commerce sector, Qmax Solutions Ltd (https://www.qmax.bg) meets all the requirements of the new regulation by collecting only the personal data of the individuals that are necessary for the provision of the online orders service, and keeps them responsibly and legally.
Qmax Solutions Ltd. operates in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act and Regulation (EC) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27th , 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of persons such data.
1. “Personal data” means any information relating to an identifiable natural person or an identifiable natural person (“data subject”) an identifiable natural person is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by an identifier such as name, identification number, location data, online identifier or one or more signs specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that individual.
2. “Processing” means any operation or set of operations performed with personal data or a set of personal data by automatic or other means such as collecting, recording, organizing, structuring, storing, adapting or modifying, retrieving, consulting, using, disclosing through transmission, dissemination or other means by which data becomes available, arranged or combined, limited, deleted or destroyed.
3. “Restriction of processing” means the marking of stored personal data in order to limit its processing in the future.
4. “Personal data record” means any structured set of personal data accessed in accordance with certain criteria, whether centralized, decentralized or distributed according to a functional or geographic basis.
5. “Administrator” means a natural or legal person, a public authority, an agency or other entity which, alone or jointly with others, defines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data, where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by Union law or the law of a Member State, the controller or the specific criteria for determining it may be established in Union law or in the law of a Member State.
6. “Personal data processor” means a natural or legal person, a public authority, an agency or other entity that processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
7. “Third party” means a natural or legal person, a public authority, an agency or other authority other than the data subject, the controller, the data processor and the persons under the direct authority of the controller or the processor of personal data are entitled to process personal data.
8. “Personal data breach” means a security breach that results in accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access to personal data that is transmitted, stored or otherwise processed.
1. Name: Qmax Solutions Ltd.
2. UIC / VAT: 203004066
3. Address of registration: Bulgaria, Sofia, 1680, block No.227, entrance A, Atelier 2
4. Address of the activity:Bulgaria, Sofia, 1680, block No.227, entrance A, Atelier 2
5. Correspondence address:Bulgaria, Sofia, 1680, block No.227, entrance A, Atelier 2
6. E-mail: email@example.com
7. Phone: +359 88 546 1444
8. Website: https://www.qmax.bg
1. Name: Commission for Personal Data Protection
2. Seat and address of management: Sofia 1592, 2 Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov Str.
3. Correspondence address: Sofia 1592, 2 Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov Str.
4. Phone: +359 2 915 3518
5. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
6. Website: www.cpdp.bg
Art. 1. (1) Qmax Solutions Ltd. is owner of a website: https://www.qmax.bg and collects, processes and store your personal data in connection with online sales based on Art. 6, par. 1 Regulation (EC) No 2016/679 as to be able to deliver the goods/services, as well to issue the necessary documents accompanying the sale under the legislation in Bulgaria and European Union, in particular on the basis of the following:
(2) Qmax Solutions Ltd. is an administrator of personal data regarding your data as customer of our online based store: https://www.qmax.bg.
Art. 2. (1) Qmax Solutions Ltd. collects and processes personal data which you provide to us in connection with the use of our online store ( https://www.qmax.bg) for online based orders, for using our after-sale service, for warranty and non-warranty repair services, for enrollment for participation in our events, also for the following purposes:
Creating a USER account with a username and password, and providing full functionality when purchasing from our e-shop (https://www.qmax.bg) – tracking order history, checking status of your orders, checking what personal data we collect for you, incorrect personal data editing or any change, deletion of data/profile.
Online orders from the e-shop without registration – by phone, by e-mail/contact form for the purpose of delivery of the goods/services.
Processing online orders or services from our e-shop– by email/contact form or by phone. The legal basis for collection personal data here is the need to execute a sales contract and to fulfill legal obligations (e.g. accounting documents).
Stock notifications for goods. In case you want to be notified by phone or by email when we have a product back in stock or when we expect to receive a supply, we process your personal data for this purpose.
Customer support. In order to provide customer service and eliminate possible problems with the execution of the sales contract we process your personal data on the basis of the necessary performance of these contracts. Providing technical support by phone, or email.
Communication. We use the collected data to communicate with you and adapt it individually. We can contact you by phone, email or other form to remind you that you have an online order pending, to assist you with completing your order, to inform you of current status of your inquiry, order or claim, to receive other information from you or to alert you that you must take action to maintain active status on your account.
Improving services. We use personal data to continuously improve our services and system, including the creation of new features on our website, and at the same time to make informative decisions using aggregate analysis and business research – all on the basis of our legitimate interest arising from business freedom and the need to improve the services provided to succeed in economic competition. In order to provide sufficient protection of your rights and interests, we use your personal data in anonymous form.
Protection, safety and dispute resolution. We can process personal data for legitimate interest which consists in providing protection and security to our systems and our customers, to detect and prevent fraud, to resolve disputes and to implement our agreements on legitimate grounds.
(2) Qmax Solutions Ltd. respects in the processing of your personal data are and the principles of such processing are:
(3) The personal data of Qmax Solutions Ltd. (https://www.qmax.bg) customers are processed and stored in register “Customers”.
(4) When processing and storing personal data, Qmax Solutions Ltd. may process and store personal data in order to protect its legitimate interests in fulfilling its obligations to the Bulgarian National Revenue Agency (NRA), Bulgarian Ministry of Interior (MI) and other state and municipal authorities.
Provision of personal data to third parties
Art.3Your personal data will be disclosed to third parties or intermediary parties only if it is necessary in the course of performance of the contract of sale on the basis of a legitimate interest or if you have given prior consent. These data can be given at the following parties:
Art. 4 (1) Qmax Solutions Ltd. (https://www.qmax.bg) performs the following personal data operations for the following purposes:
(2) Qmax Solutions Ltd. (https://www.qmax.bg) processes the following categories of personal data and information for the following purposes and on the following grounds:
Your personal data:
Purpose for which data is collected: a) Registration of a user, orders with / without registration on the website, orders by telephone, email / contact form. b) Contacting the customer by email or telephone to clarify details such as place and delivery time, product specifications, notification of order received in the system, buying advice and technical assistance, notification of product availability, approving or declining orders, declaring a claim status, repairing status and others. c) Sending information including express request – to send newsletters and advertising messages.
Reason for processing your personal data: By accepting our General Terms and Conditions on the website, as well as purchasing a good in any possible way, Qmax Solutions Ltd. and you are creating a contractual relationship on which we process your personal data – art. 6, para. 1, b. (b) GDPR.
Additional data provided by you – If you want to make or add a profile you can fill in more than one shipping address, additional phone number, additional email and etc.
Purpose for which data is collected: Adding user information to his / her user account.
Purpose for which data is collected: Improving service security and interface localization, statistical and marketing research.
Grounds for data processing: Processing is necessary to fulfill a contract to which the data subject is a party – Art. 6, para. 1, b. (b) of the GDPR. Until the creation of a user profile, the IP address is collected on the basis of the legitimate interests of the controller – Art. 6, para. 1, b. (f) by GDPR.
Purpose for which data is collected: Issuing an invoice to make payments for the purchased good or service.
Reason for processing your personal data: By accepting the General Terms and Conditions or making a registration of the website, or upon the conclusion of a written contract, Qmax Solutions Ltd and you create a contractual relationship, on which basis we process your personal data – art. 6, para. 1, b. (b) GDPR.
(3) Qmax Solutions Ltd. (https://www.qmax.bg) does not collect or process personal data that relate to the following sensitive information:
(4) Personal data collected by Qmax Solutions Ltd. (https://www.qmax.bg) is only from the individuals to whom they refer.
Privacy, processing and storage of personal data
Art. 5 (1) Qmax Solutions Ltd. (https://www.qmax.bg) stores your personal data for a period no longer than the existence of your account on our website. Upon expiry of this period, Qmax Solutions Ltd takes the necessary measures to erase and destroy all your data without undue delay.
(2) Qmx Solutions Ltd. informs you in case data storage period needs to be extended in order to meet the objectives, performance of the contract, in view of the legitimate interests of Qmax Solutions Ltd. or otherwise.
(3) Qmax Solutions Ltd. keeps all personal data that it is required to keep under the applicable legislation in the Republic of Bulgaria and the EU for the respective envisaged term, which may exceed the duration of your registration (i.e. for accounting documents).
(4) Your personal data is transmitted to us in a coded (encrypted) form. We use secure socket layer (SSL) encryption system. On our website and other systems we maintain technical and organizational measures against loss and destruction of your data, against unauthorized access to your data, modification or distribution.
Art. 6 (1) The processing and storage of personal data is for a time, unconditionally necessary for securing all rights and obligations arising from the sale contract, for the time of the order and the warranty period for individuals after the end of the warranty period in order to resolve potential disputes and / or complaints.
(2) For the duration of Qmax Solutions Ltd. (https://www.qmax.bg) as an administrator of personal data is obliged to store them according to the general obligatory legal regulations. Accounting documents, e. g. invoices issued by Qmax Solutions are archived in accordance with the law of Bulgaria for a period of 10 years from their issuance.
(3) The agreement to the notification of stock availability remain in force until dispatch of the availability information but the longest for up to 1 year or until its cancellation.
(4) Consent for marketing proposals is valid until cancellation.
Your rights in the collection, processing and storage of your personal data.
Withdrawal of consent to process your personal data
Art. 7 (1) If we process your personal data, you can at any time request free information about this processing by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or other possible and convenient for you ways.
(2) If you do not wish all or any of your personal data to continue to be processed by Qmax Solutions Ltd. for any or all processing purposes, you may at any time withdraw your consent to processing by expressing this wish to us in any form. If you withdraw your consent to processing your personal data, your personal data will be deleted or replaced by anonymous (encrypted one); but this does not apply to the personal data that Qmax Solutions Ltd is required to fulfill for legal obligations (e.g, processing an previously placed order) or to protect its own legitimate interests. Deletion of personal data will also occur if the personal data is not necessary for the intended purpose or the storage of your data is inadmissible on other grounds provided by law. You can do this in the following ways:
(3) Qmax Solutions Ltd. (https://www.qmax.bg) may ask you to prove your identity and the identity with the person to whom the data relate.
(4) With the withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data that is required to create and maintain your user’ registration, your account will become inactive in our system. Returning an old account and information from it will not be possible.
(5) Claiming to withdraw your consent to processing your personal data may also be made by an authorized person by presenting a power of attorney certified by a notary.
(6) If you believe that we process the personal data contrary to the protection of your personal data and the legal terms and conditions of protection of your personal data, you may require an explanation, require the removal of the condition or you may require correction, supplementation, deletion of personal data or blocking of personal data. Also, you have the right at any time to address your application to the Data Protection Officer or to Commission for Personal Data Protection (CPDP).
Right of access
Art. 8 (1) You have the right to request and obtain from Qmax Solutions Ltd. a confirmation for personal data related to you and how is processed in the manner specified in this document.
(2) You have the right to access the data related to it, as well as information relating to the collection, processing and storage of your personal data.
(3) Qmax Solutions Ltd. provides you with a copy of the processed personal data relating to you on request in electronic or other appropriate form. For registered and unregistered users you can email us at: email@example.com or contact us in any convenient for you way.
(4) The provision of access to the personal data is free of charge, but Qmax Solutions Ltd. reserves the right to impose an administrative fee in case of repeatability or excessive demand.
Right to correct or fill in personal data
Art. 9You may always correct or fill in the inaccurate or incomplete personal data relating to you by sending a request to Qmax Solutions by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Right to delete (“to be forgotten”)
Art. 10 (1) You have the right to request from Qmax Solutions Ltd. a deletion of the personal data related to you, and Qmax Solutions Ltd. has the obligation to delete them without undue delay when there is any of the following reasons:
(2) Qmax Solutions Ltd. is not obliged to delete personal data if it keeps and processes it for the following reasons:
3) To exercise your right to be “forgotten”, you should do so via email to email@example.com or in another convenient way and you must certify your identity and identity with the person to whom the data relate to Qmax Solutions Ltd. by submitting a document certifying this information (without an ID card).
(4) Qmax Solutions Ltd. does not erase the data which it has a legal obligation to store, including for protection against claims against it or proof of its rights.
Right of limitation
Art. 11You have the right to require Qmax Solutions Ltd. to restrict the processing of your related personal data when:
Right of portability
Art. 12 (1) You may, at any time, download the data that is stored and processed for you by requesting it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(2) You may request Qmax Solutions Ltd. to directly transfer your personal data to an administrator you provide when it is technically feasible.
Right to receive information
Art. 13 You may request Qmax Solutions Ltd. to inform you of all recipients to whom the personal data for which correction, deletion or limitation of processing has been requested have been disclosed. Qmax Solutions Ltd. may refuse to provide this information if this is impossible or requires disproportionate effort.
Art. 14. You may at any time object to the processing of personal data by Qmax Solutions Ltd, which apply to you, including if it is being processed for profiling or direct marketing purposes.
Your rights to violate the security of your personal information
Art. 15 (1) If Qmax Solutions Ltd. establishes a breach of security of your personal data which may pose a high risk to your rights and freedoms, we shall notify you without undue delay of the violation as well as of the measures taken or to be taken .
(2) Qmax Solutions Ltd. is not obliged to notify you if:
Art. 16 In case of violation of your rights under the above or applicable data protection laws, you have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Commission whose contacts are listed at the beginning of the document.
Art. 17 You may exercise all of your rights to protect your personal data through the samples forms enclosed with this document. Of course, these forms are not mandatory and you can make your claims in any form that contains a statement about it and identifies you as the data holder.
What security measures have we taken in Qmax Solutions regarding the security of personal data that you store on our infrastructure?
We at Qmax Solutions Ltd. fully understand the importance of the confidentiality of your personal data. We take care of the security of our users and provide all the technical measures to protect the website and every customer. For example, your personal information is stored in encrypted form which makes an access to it impossible.
We would like you to know that we collect and use personal information to better understand your needs and interests and to serve you better.
We recommend you:
Qmax Solutions Ltd. will not require you to disclose your password. If you receive a call or an email to verify your order and to provide us with personal bank account information, such as credit cards, please do not provide such information. Any such call or email or phone message should be ignored and may be fraud.
If you find yourself in a similar situation, please contact us immediately at the company’s telephone line: +359 88 5461444 or via e-mails mentioned in this documents or our homepage.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.