2WPGM Paradox MAGELLAN 2-Way Wireless PGM
The 2WPGM Paradox MAGELLAN 2-Way Wireless PGM it’s also provides one zone input. After assigning the PGM module to a system, the PGM can be programmed to activate and deactivate, as detailed in the system’s programming guide. It is compatible with MAGELLAN Transceivers including RTX3 and K23LX.
- 2-way communication allows the 2WPGM to receive commands from MAGELLAN Transceivers and then confirm the command
- Backup Alarm Reporting option (activates PGM output if communication between the MAGELLAN All-In-One-Consoles and the 2WPGM is lost)
- 1 fully programmable 5A relay output
- Deactivate PGM after event or timer
- Requires an AC or DC input voltage (6Vac to 16.5Vac or 5Vdc to 30Vdc)
- Can be powered by the PA12
- Universal transmitter input (N.O./N.C.)
- Wireless range in a typical residential environment:
– 35m (115ft) with MG6250;
– 70m (230ft) with MG5000, MG5050, and MG5075
- Available in 433MHz or 868MHz
- Dimensions: 12.5cm x 4.6cm x 2.5cm (4.9in x 1.8in x 1.0in)
New and Original product with the quality of Paradox.