The 476PET Paradox Analog PIR Detector is an analog, single-optic passive infrared (PIR) motion detector with pet immunity for animals weighing up to 18kg (40lbs). It features Paradox’s Auto Pulse Signal Processing, and automatic temperature compensation for reduced false alarms and maximum reliability.
The 476PET are equipped with “automatic temperature compensation” (ATC), which adjusts amplifier gain to maintain coverage levels across a wide range of temperatures
The 476PET Paradox Analog PIR Detector is a state of the art analog detection system that incorporates the following unique features:
- Immune to animals weighing up to 18kg (40lb)
- When a higher level of immunity is required, such as when animals are constantly in the detection area, consider using DG75
- 11m x 11m (35ft x 35ft) and up to 15m (50ft) for center beams with 88.5° viewing angle
- Extremely high EMI and RFI rejection
- PCB uses only surface mount components
- Solid-state relay
- Patented Auto Pulse Signal Processing
- Automatic Temperature Compensation
- Metal shield maximizes protection from EMI and RFI signals
- Dual element sensor
- Anti-tamper switch
- Can be used with SB469 Swivel-Mount Bracket
New and Original product with the quality of Paradox.