CDX-AM Optex PIR Detector with Digital Air Antimasking
The CDX-AM Optex PIR Detector with Digital Air Antimasking features 82 detection dense zones. In the detection coverage, 4 or more zones must be crossed to distinguish between human and small animal detection. In addition, CDX series features the newly developed digital MPU “CORE PLATFORM” for reliable and accurate performance.
The CDX series uses AIR technology to detect masking. To realize a stable performance, the CDX series differentiate between true masking and other masking caused by environmental changes such as dust/dirt adhesion, temperature changes and direct light by optimizing it’s sensitivity.
- Series: CDX
- Detection method: Passive infrared
- Installation height: 1.8 to 2.4m
- Coverage: 15m x 15m 85º wide
- Detection zones: 82 zones
- Power input: 9-18VDC
- Weight: 180g
- Dimensions: 140mm x 70mm x 52.3mm
- Grade 3 (EN50131-2-2)
- Double- conductive Shielding
- Digital AIR Anti-Masking
- Interchangeable Main Unit
- Plug in EOL unit option
New and Original product with the quality of Optex.