Crow Runner 8/16 Hybrid Control Panel (PCB only)
The Crow Runner 8/16 Hybrid Control Panel is based on the hybrid panel concept of the proven Runner Series. Runner 4/8 & 8/16 panels feature Two Way communication, optional integrated GSM/GPRS backup module and TCP/IP support. Runner 4/8 & 8/16 are built for performance and accuracy, providing complete harmony between the user and the panel while integrating the latest technology into a easy to use, yet highly sophisticated security solution.
- Zones: 8 zones on board (16 with ATZ)
- RF Network Type: FW2 Two Way Protocol
- Frequency Bands (MHz): 868-869 MHz / 916-917 MHz
- Operating Range: 500 meters open space
- Zones Number: Up to 16 Wired or Wireless
- Available Partitions: 2
- Installer and User Codes: 1 installer code, 1 super user, 100 users
- Control Devices: Wired LCD Multi-languages keypads, Wired LED Keypads, Built-in keypad (Runner Compact), Two-Way Wireless LCD keypad with user control capabilities,Two-Way Remote Control (Rolling Code).
-Runner 8/16: 4 wired outputs on board
-Up to 8 wired outputs with Optional Output Relay board
-Up to 8 wireless outputs with optional FW2-Transceiver
- Arming Modes: Total, Stay, Latchkey, Duress, Bypass
- Languages: English, French, Hebrew, German, Polish, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Italian, Greek and Turkish.
- Special Functions:
-Walk Test Mode and RSSI signal check
-Events Memory (255 logs)
-Built-in PSTN Dialer/Modem
-Optional TCP/IP module
-Optional GSM/GPRS Back Up Systems
- Data Transfer to Local Computer:
-D-Link USB connection (direct)
-TCP connection (internal network)
- Report Destinations: Private Phone, Monitoring Station
- Report Format: PSTN Voice Messages, PSTN direct CID or SIA
- Report Type to Private Phones:
-Require Optional Voice Board module
-Voice Messages (pre-recorded messages)-Messages can be modified locally
-DTMF Commands Capabilities
- Ring Detection: Yes, Programmable
- Remote Programming: Via PC software reachable by PSTN and TCP/IP
New and Original product with the quality of Crow.