CV4USB Paradox RS-485/RS-232 Converter Kit
The CV4USB Paradox RS-485/RS-232 Converter Kit is a local interface between the security system control panel and the NEware/WinLoad software. Connected directly between a computer and the control panel, the CV4USB will transfer information at a speed of 19,200 or 38,400 baud to a distance of up to 300m (1000ft).
The CV4USB converter includes the following components (see Figure 1 for an overview of the CV4USB converter):
- 2 converter modules: one converter comes with a cover (Covered
Converter) and one converter comes without a cover (Uncovered
Converter). Both are used to convert RS-232 or USB into RS-485 and vice
- 4-pin cable: used to connect the Uncovered Converter to the control panel.
- USB (Type A to Type B cable not included) or DB-9 (9-pin serial cable
included): used to connect either the Uncovered Converter or Covered
Converter to a computer.
- Incorporates a USB port and a serial port (DB-9)
- Enables control panel to communicate with a PC at 300m (1000ft)
- Connect from the control panel’s serial port connector to PC’s serial port (DB-9) or USB port
- 38.4k baud communication (EVO) or 19.2k baud communication (DGP-848)
- Compatible with EVO Series, Spectra SP Series, MG5000, MG5050 and MG5075
New and Original product with the quality of Paradox