DCT10 Paradox 2-Zone Long-Range Door Contact 433MHz
The DCT10 Paradox 2-Zone Long-Range Door Contact 433MHz supports two inputs simultaneously (reed switch & universal transmitter input*).
The DCT10 transmits two different serial numbers (SN), one for each input, which are always SN and SN+1 (i.e., 240 000 & 240 001).
A switch or other security device can be connected to the universal transmitter input terminals to provide wireless transmission of the device’s open/closed status.
Paradox offers a wide variety of door contacts to provide solutions for different applications, including on-frame and in-frame installation solutions. All our door contacts provide rock solid stability with Paradox wireless networks as well as long life with cost effective powerful alkaline / lithium batteries. The DCT10 is designed to be installed on the frame of doors and windows and differ by range and size.
- 2-zone capabilities where each zone is independent and has its own serial number
-Zone 1: One of two high-sensitivity reed switches (magnet included)
-Zone 2: Universal transmitter input (N.O./N.C.)
- Wireless range in a typical residential environment:
– 30m (100ft) with MG6250
– 70m (230ft) with MG5000 / MG5050 / MG5075 / RTX3 / K32LX / K641LX
- Low battery and signal transmission LED
- Available in 433MHz
- Dual Anti-tamper switch
- Dimensions: 12.4cm x 4.5cm x 3.3cm (4.9in x 1.8in x 1.3in)
- Compatible with EVO Series (requires RTX3), Spectra SP Series (requires RX1), and Magellan Series
- EN50131 Grade 2
New and Original product with the quality of Paradox