DCT2 Paradox Wireless Ultra-Small Door Contact 433MHz
The DCT2 Paradox Wireless Ultra-Small Door Contact is designed to be installed on the frame of doors and windows and differ by range and size.
Using powerful, small-sized magnet gap between the contact and magnet it is secured to operate for at least 10 mm (0.4 in.).
Paradox offers a wide variety of door contacts to provide solutions for different applications, including on-frame and in-frame installation solutions. All our door contacts provide rock solid stability with Paradox wireless networks as well as long life with cost effective powerful alkaline / lithium batteries.
- One high-sensitivity reed switch (magnet included)
- Wireless range in a typical residential environment:
– 20m (65ft) with MG6250;
– 40m (130ft) with MG5000, MG5050, MG5075 and RTX3
- Available in 433MHz
- Anti-tamper switch
- Lithium battery life Between 1 and 5 years
- Dimensions: 4.4cm x 3.0cm x 1.7cm (1.7in x 1.2in x 0.7in)
- EN50131 Grade 2
New and Original product with the quality of Paradox