DCTXP2 Paradox 2-Zone Wireless Door Contact 433MHz
The DCTXP2 Paradox 2-Zone Wireless Door Contact 433MHz can support two inputs simultaneously (reed switch & universal input). It transmits two different serial numbers (SN), one for each input, which are always SN and SN+1 (e.g., 240 000 & 240 001). A switch or other security device can be connected to the universal transmitter input terminals to provide wireless transmission of the device’s open/closed status.
Paradox offers a wide variety of door contacts to provide solutions for different applications, including on-frame and in-frame installation solutions. All our door contacts provide rock solid stability with Paradox wireless networks as well as long life with cost effective powerful
alkaline / lithium batteries. The DCTXP2 is designed to be installed on the frame of doors and windows and differ by range and size.
- 2-zone capabilities where each zone is independent and has its own serial number
-Zone 1: One of two high-sensitivity reed switches (magnet included)
-Zone 2: Universal transmitter input (N.O./N.C.)
- Wireless range in a typical residential environment:
– 20m (65ft) with MG6250
– 40m (130ft) with MG5000 / MG5050 / MG5075 / RTX3
- Built-in strip antenna (printed)
- Available in 433 MHz
- Anti-tamper switch
- Available in 2 colors: white and brown
- Dimensions: 11 x 3.2 x 2.5 cm (4.4 x 1.3 x 1 in.)
- Compatible with EVO Series (requires RTX3), Spectra SP Series (requires RX1), and Magellan Series
- EN50131 Grade 2
New and Original product with the quality of Paradox.