DG457 Paradox Glassbreak Bus Detector
The DG457 Paradox Glassbreak Bus Detector delivers effective coverage of plate, tempered, and laminated glass without the need for complicated sensitivity adjustments. GlassTrek can be used in most protected areas, including rooms with blinds, curtains, or multiple windows as long as careful coverage tests are conducted using TestTrek. Breakage in panes of glass 40.6 cm x 61 cm (16 in. x 24 in.) or larger will be detected, for every standard thickness of plate (0.3 cm x 0.6 cm or 1/8 in. x 1/4 in.).
- Two operational modes (addressable for the Digiplex EVO series or conventional relay operation)
- Remote test mode when used with Test Trek V2
- Full audio and infrasonic spectrum analysis
- 7 frequency digital filters, digital amplifier gain and frequency fluctuation assessment
- Impact and shock wave analysis
- High-immunity to RFI and EMI signals
- Adjustable sensitivity: covers up to 9m (30ft) when set to high and up to 4.5m (15ft) when set to low
- TestTrek (459) used for testing available separately
- Anti-tamper switch
New and Original product with the quality of Paradox.