The DG55+ Paradox Dual Element Digital Motion Detector is a digital, dual-optic passive infrared (PIR) motion detector. It provides reliable digital motion detection at an affordable price.
The DG55+ Paradox Dual Element Digital Motion Detector designed to use indoors. The advanced signal analysis algorithms ensure stable operation and low level of false alarms.
The power of smart digital processing is yours with Paradox’s Digital Motion Detector series. Each detector converts,
amplifies and processes the sensor’s signal entirely digitally, for precision movement analysis and superior dependability.
Many motion detectors that claim to be digital actually use analog technology in a portion of their detection process, which
degrades the sensor’s signal and reduces the performance of your motion detector.
With innovative features like patented 100% Digital Detection, patented Auto-Pulse Signal Processing, metal shield and
Digital Automatic Temperature Compensation, Paradox’s Digital Motion Detector series provide outstanding performance and
- Dual element sensor
- 12m (40ft) X 12m (40ft); 110° viewing angle
- Patented Digital Motion Detection
- Patented Auto Pulse Signal Processing
- Digital Shield algorithm software with adjustable sensitivity
- Single or Dual Edge Processing (Except DG466)
- Automatic Temperature Compensation
- Metal shield maximizes protection from EMI and RFI signals (Except DG466 and 525D)
- Solid-state relay
- Can be used with SB469 Swivel-Mount Bracket
New and Original product with the quality of Paradox.