DG65+ Paradox Quad Element Digital Motion Detector
The DG65+ Paradox Quad Element Digital Motion Detector is a digital, dual-optic passive infrared (PIR) motion detector. It provides reliable digital motion detection at an affordable price.
The DG65+ Paradox Quad Element Digital Motion Detector designed to use indoors. The advanced signal analysis algorithms ensure stable operation and low level of false alarms.
The power of smart digital processing is yours with Paradox’s Digital Motion Detector series. Each detector converts,
amplifies and processes the sensor’s signal entirely digitally, for precision movement analysis and superior dependability.
Many motion detectors that claim to be digital actually use analog technology in a portion of their detection process, which
degrades the sensor’s signal and reduces the performance of your motion detector.
With innovative features like patented 100% Digital Detection, patented Auto-Pulse Signal Processing, metal shield and
Digital Automatic Temperature Compensation, Paradox’s Digital Motion Detector series provide outstanding performance and
- Dual Element Passive Infrared (PIR)
- Coverage 12M x 12M (40 feet x 40 feet), 110 degree angle
- Standard NC (normally closed) contacts
- Adjustable sensitivity
- 2nd generation Fresnel lens, LODIFF®, segments
- 0.2m/s to 3.5m/s (0.6ft/s to 11.5ft/s) Ingress detection speed
- Supply voltage 9 to 16 VDC
- Mounting height 2.1m to 2.7m (7ft to 9ft)
- Operating temperature: -20°C to + 50°C (-4°F to +122°F)
- Can be used with SB469 Swivel-Mount Bracket
New and Original product with the quality of Paradox.
There are no reviews yet.