The DG85 Paradox Outdoor High-Security Digital Motion Detector Module is a digital, high-security passive infrared (PIR) motion detector. It is designed for outdoor use, and immune to pets weighing up to 40kg (90lbs).
The DG85 Paradox Outdoor High-Security Digital Motion Detector Module overcomes environmental challenges by
combining a special weatherproof design with the proven technology of our world-renown DG75+. Its impact and temperature-resistant casing is lined with an injected rubber gasket and its electronic circuit is protected with a plastic cover to withstand water, snow, wind and dust. Like the DG75+, this detector identifies humans and ignores animals weighing up to 40 kg (90 lb).
With innovative features like patented 100% Digital Detection, patented Auto-Pulse Signal Processing, metal shield and
Digital Automatic Temperature Compensation, Paradox’s Digital Motion Detector series provide outstanding performance and
- Impact and temperature resistant casing (-35°C to 50°C / -31°F to 122°F)
- Patented Digital Motion Detection
- Extremely reliable and false-alarm free
- Dual Optical Filtering System
- UV protected lens
- Dual optics (2 dual opposed element sensors)
- Digital Dual Opposed Detection
- Multi-level sensitivity adjustment
- Two operational modes (Bus or Relay operation)
- Can be used with the Heavy Duty Outdoor Swivel Bracket (SB85). Click here for more information.
- Certified EN50131 Grade 2
New and Original product with the quality of Paradox.