The EVO192 Paradox Control Panel provides the highest level of protection for banks,high-security military and government sites, luxurious residential homes and any place where maximum security is essential. These systems are designed to be easy to use, and the modular concept of these systems provides installers with labour-saving features that make expanding,
installing and servicing these systems quick and convenient.
The EVO192 Paradox Control Panel is dedicated to work in places where very important is the highest level of protection and maximum safety. Intuitive operation of the system and the ability to traditional control using manipulators, remote control using radio controllers, PC, phone or tablet facilitate the use of the system and improve comfort.
Bus based system design provides easy communication of the control panel with operating modules and detectors, allowing for easy reconfiguration and expansion of the system.
Flash firmware upgrade with a PC.
- 8 on-board zones (16 w/ zone doubling)
- Built-in access control features
- Supports PCS Series, IP Module (IP150) and Voice Module (VDMP3)
- In-field firmware upgrade via 307USB, Babyware and WinLoad
- Selectable input resistors for EOL and Tamper
- Compatible with NEware V4.0 or higher
- Automatic Daylight Savings Time feature
- PGM1 can be used as a 2-wire smoke input
- Program remote controls using the master or installer codes
- Built-in real-time clock backup battery
- 1.7A switching power supply
- 1 supervised bell output, auxiliary output and telephone line
- Patented 2 opto coupler dialer circuit – the most reliable dialer in the industry (US Patents 5751803, RE39406)
- Push button software reset (reset to default values and restart)
- Push button to activate or deactivate the Auxiliary output
- Fits in a 28cm x 28cm x 7.6cm (11in x 11in x 3in) metal box
- The EVO series share the same programming for easy panel substitution
- EN 50131 grade 3
Discover all the products by Paradox