EVOHD+ Paradox 8 то192-Zone Control Panel
The EVOHD+ Paradox 8 то192-Zone Control Panel is an enhanced version of the EvoHD.
The EVOHD+ Paradox control panel is a uniquely powerful security and access control panel. Powered by a strong and reliable processor. The control panel’s redundant communication systems generate reports to the Central Monitoring System (CMS) over IP, GSM, GPRS, landline or any combination thereof.
The EVO+ it provides Two Serial Ports: Both communicate 2X faster compared to previous Evo panels. Serial one performs as the main reporting channel and Serial 2 as a backup channel.
The + series also provides safer and faster upgrades. New robust hardware and new power supply with Gel Cell batteries discharge care. New Bus Module Management. The EVOHD+ has a 2.5A auxiliary power capacity (requires 70 VA transformer for full 2.5A aux) and deep discharge battery protection care increasing the discharge cycles of battery.
The EVOHD+ Paradox control panel provides faster processing speeds with communications upload/download on a landline of up to 1200 baud programming for tamper reporting. Designed for easy installation and deployment of additional products, the EVOHD+ can support up to 254 security devices and 192 zones. The control panel’s flexible zone assignment allows any detector to be assigned to any zone, regardless of the physical location of the connection. Efficient zone use is designed into the system to make system expansion, installation and service quick and convenient.
- Up to 192 zones (8 on-board)
- 8 Partitions
- Up to 999 Users
- 5 on-board PGMs
- Connect up to 254 modules
- Digital bus:
– Provides constant power, supervision and two-way communication between the control panel and modules
– Efficient and effective use of zone deployment
– Integrated tamper reporting of EVOHD+ connected devices without additional wiring
- Faster landline communications for software (1200 baud)
- 2.5A switching
- 2A power available for modules/devices (requires a 75VA transformer)
- Efficient battery charging – up to 1.5A
- Provides continuous power, management and two-way communication between control panel and modules
- Efficient and effective use of zone deployment
- Integrated tamper reporting of EVOHD+ connected devices without additional wiring
- 4 on-board, solid-state PGMs (2-4)
- 1 on-board 5A relay PGM
- PGM1 may be used as a 2-wire smoke input
- Fits in a 28cm x 28cm x 7.6cm (11in x 11in x 3in) metal box
- EN 50131 Grade 3
New and Original product with the quality of Paradox.