IP150+ Paradox Internet Module
The IP150+ Paradox Internet Module is an HTTPs-supported IP communication device that enables you to control and monitor your security system through any web browser. The IP150+ Paradox Internet Module provides freedom to access your system and receive instant, SSL encrypted email notifications anywhere in the world when your system detects activity. So no matter where you are, you will have access to arm, disarm, and more.
IP150+ is an improved version of the IP150 module, equipped with larger memory, more stable communication protocols, the TCP/IP network module extending the ability to communicate with the alarm system.
The IP150+ can be used with Paradox’s SWAN Server and Insite Gold phone app, as well as NEWare and BabyWare software.
- Central station reporting via IPR512 or IPRS-7
- Provides connectivity to Insite GOLD, BabyWare, NEware or InField to access your system through the internet
- DHCP connectivity with no configuration
- Remote firmware upgrades with a fail-safe mode
- Sends notification and alarm system events via email
- Internal diagnostic logs via Insite GOLD app
- SSL support for sending secured email messages, via a secure sockets layer; a popular protocol for encrypting information over the internet
- Easy installation: no screws needed, a built-in clip for mounting in a metal box
- Compatible with EVO Series, Spectra SP Series, and MG5000, MG5050 and MG5075
- CE, EN 50136 ATS 5 Class II
New and Original product with the quality of Paradox.