The K10V Paradox Hardwired LED Keypad is a 10-zone LED keypad compatible with the MG/SP series control panels. It features Paradox’s innovative key light display, in which the keypad buttons light up to display various information. For example, an open zone will be indicated by the keypad number being illuminated which corresponding to the zone number. The trouble and memory buttons illuminate to indicate information available.
This K10V Paradox Hardwired LED Keypad allows the user to control his alarm system (arming / disarming) and to have visual control of the status of zones and partitions. It also has a wired zone input that can accommodate a motion detector or a door contact .
The K10V is a vertical orientation keypad. For the horizontal version, please see the K10H.
- Supports StayD Mode
- 10-zone LED display
- Separate Arm, Sleep, Stay and Off LEDs per partition
- Patented Key Light display (button lights up to indicate an open zone)
- 1 keypad zone input
- Independently set chime zones
- 7 one-touch action buttons
- 3 keypad-activated panic alarms
- Adjustable backlight
- Connects to 4-wire communication bus
- Compatible with MG5000, MG5050, MG5075, and Spectra SP series
- EN 50130-4, EN 61000-6-3, EN 60950-1
Discover all the products by Paradox