The K32+ Paradox 32-Zones LED Keypad is a keypad compatible with the MG/SP series control panels. It features Paradox’s innovative key light display, in which the keypad buttons light up to display various information. For example, an open zone will be indicated by the keypad number being illuminated which corresponding to the zone number.
On K32+ Paradox 32-Zones LED Keypad features of the trouble and memory buttons illuminate to indicate information available. The Paradox keypad comes with a cover that flips over the keypad buttons, when closed the keypad is very inconspicuous.
The connection to the alarm center is made with a 4-conductor alarm cable.
The K32LCD + keypad is compatible with Paradox wired control panels (Spectra SP4000 / SP5500 / SP6000 / SP7000) and Paradox mixed control panels (Magellan MG5000 / MG5050 / MG5075).
- Beautiful new design
- Supports StayD Mode
- 32-zone LED display
- Separate Arm, Sleep, Stay and Off LEDs per partition
- In-field firmware upgrade via 307USB and WinLoad
- 1 keypad zone input
- Independently set chime zones
- 7 one-touch action buttons
- 3 keypad-activated panic alarms
- Adjustable backlight
- Connects to 4-wire communication bus
- Compatible with MG5000, MG5050, MG5075 and Spectra SP series
- EN50131 Grade 2
Discover all the products by Paradox