The K32LX Paradox is a hardwired Blue LCD keypad with built-in wireless transceiver for Paradox Spectra SP alarm panels. The K32LX simplifies the installation of a wireless system by eliminating the need for a separate transceiver (RTX3) or receiver (RX1). This approach reduces system costs and makes installation easier. Considering that keypads are typically installed near entry doors, the K32LX also ensures optimal RF performance range for remote controls.
The K32LX Paradox Blue LCD Keypad with Built-in Transceiver is intended for daily operations and programming the PARADOX – Spectra SP series alarm control system. With the LCD display showing text messages, even advanced functionalities of the alarm control unit are simple and convenient.
In addition to wireless capabilities, the K32LX offers the same features as the K32LCD+ keypad and the same wireless expansion capabilities as the RTX3 module.
The K32LX keypad is compatible with Paradox SP series wired control panels SP4000/SP65 V4.90+ & SP5500/SP6000/SP7000 V4.72+
- Built-in transceiver 433 MHz
- 32-character, blue LCD with programmable labels
- StayD with status LED
- Real-time zone alarm display
- In-field firmware upgradable via 307USB and WinLoad
- 1 keypad zone input
- 1 PGM output (follows arm status)
- 8 one-touch action buttons
- 3 keypad-activated panic alarms
- Adjustable backlight, contrast, and scroll speed
- Independently set chime zones
- Connects to 4-wire expansion bus
- 1 K32LX per SP system
- Supports K32RF and K37 keypads
- Compatible with SP5500/SP6000/SP7000 version 4.72 and higher
- Compatible with SP4000/SP65 version 4.90 and higher (1 way communication only)
- Dimensions: 15 x 12.6 x 2.7 cm
- Weight: 230g
- Supported languages: English – Bulgarian
- EN50131 Grade 2
New and Original product with the quality of Paradox.
There are no reviews yet.