Aesthetic and discreet, the K37 Paradox Wireless 32-Zone LCD Keypad will allow you to control your Paradox alarm system. Completely wireless, you can place it where you want without having to worry about the passage of a cable.
In addition to being able to activate / deactivate the alarm system, the K37 keypad also allows you to view the status of the zones and the system in real time.
Warning ! The K37 Paradox Wireless 32-Zone LCD Keypad does not allow programming of its Paradox alarm. It is designed to arm / disarm the alarm system on a daily basis.
The keypad goes into sleep mode after 20 seconds of keypad inactivity to extend battery life, but remains permanently in sync with the control panel to automatically wake up on an entry delay or alarm to provide full functionality (system status, zone display and buzzer).
- Powered by 2 “AA” batteries, with built-in backup battery (PA6 is optional)
- The 6Vdc power adaptor (PA6 not included) is not required but can be used as an alternative power source
- Provides real-time zone and system status, and can be used to program the panel using only battery power (2 AA alkaline batteries)
- Goes into sleep mode after 20 seconds to save battery life, but remains synchronized with the panel in order to automatically wake up upon an entry delay or an alarm to provide full functionality (system status, zone display and buzzer)
- Fixed message display that guides you in the operation of the system
- Displays the status of 32 zones in 2 partitions
- Displays Arm, Sleep, Stay and Disarmed status for each partition
- Displays StayD, troubles, bypassed zones and alarm memory
- In-field firmware upgrade via 307USB
- Adjustable backlight
- Built-in transceiver 433MHz
- Wireless range in a typical residential environment: 40m (130ft)
- 8 one-touch action buttons
- 3 keypad-activated panic alarms
- Compatible with MG6250, MG5000 / MG5050 V3.22, MG5075, Spectra SP V3.22 (except SP4000) and RTX3 V1.42
- Dimensions: 122 x 146 x 34 mm
- Supported languages: English
Discover all the products by Paradox