The K641LX Paradox is an Blue LCD keypad with built-in transceiver. The K641LX simplifies the installation of a Paradox wireless system by eliminating the need for a separate transceiver (RTX3). This approach reduces system costs and makes installation easier. Since keypads are typically installed near entry doors, the K641LX also provides optimal RF range for remote controls.
The K641LX Paradox Blue LCD Keypad with Built-in Transceiver is intended for daily operations and programming the PARADOX – Digiplex EVO series alarm control system. With the LCD display showing text messages, even advanced functionalities of the alarm control unit are simple and convenient.
In addition to wireless capabilities, the K641LX offers the same features as the K641 keypad and the same wireless expansion capabilities as the RTX3 module.
The K641LX keypad is only compatible with the Paradox EVO192 wired central unit
- Built-in transceiver 433 MHz
- Zone alarm display: the zones in alarm are shown until the system is disarmed
- In-field firmware upgradeable via a CONV4USB and WinLoad
- Simplified end-user remote control programming
- Supports EVO192
- 32-character blue LCD with programmable labels (via Memory Key, WinLoad, NEware or Module Broadcast feature)
- Assign to one or more partitions
- 1 addressable zone and 1 PGM output
- Independently set chime zones
- 8 one-touch action buttons
- 3 keypad-activated panic alarms
- Adjustable backlight, contrast and scroll speed
- Display time using the 12Hr or 24Hr format
- Dimensions: 14,4 x 12,3 x 3,3 cm
- Supported languages: English – Bulgarian
- EN50131 Grade 2
New and Original product with the quality of Paradox.