The K641R Paradox Blue LCD Keypad is intended for daily operations and programming the PARADOX – Digiplex EVO series alarm control system. With the LCD display showing text messages, even advanced functionalities of the alarm control unit are simple and convenient.
The K641R Paradox Blue LCD Keypad has a large LCD screen with blue backlight that can display up to 32 characters. For better comfort, the backlighting, contrast and scrolling speed are adjustable.
The connection to the alarm center is made with a 4-conductor alarm cable.
- Zone alarm display: the zones in alarm are shown until the system is disarmed
- In-field firmware upgradeable via a CONV4USB and WinLoad
- Simplified end-user remote control programming
- Supports DGP-848, EVO96, EVO48 and EVO192
- 32-character blue LCD with programmable labels (via Memory Key, Winload, NEware or Module Broadcast feature)
- Assign to one or more partitions
- 1 addressable zone and 1 PGM output
- Independently set chime zones
- 14 one-touch action buttons
- 3 keypad-activated panic alarms
- Adjustable backlight, contrast and scroll speed
- Display time using the 12Hr or 24Hr format
- Built-in card reader. Just present access card directly to the keypad module
- Grant access via card and/or access code
- Arm and disarm with a card
- Door contact and request for exit inputs
- Door lock output
- Programmable automatic unlocking schedule
- Door Left Open and Door Forced Open alarms
- Supported languages: English – Bulgarian
Discover all the products by Paradox