NV35MR Paradox Wireless Motion Dual Detector type Curtain
The NV35MR Paradox Wireless Motion Dual Detector type Curtain provides a superior wireless outdoor and indoor solution for windows and sliding doors. The detector is optimized to discriminate false alarms triggered by small birds, cats and dogs.
The detector has two operation modes:
Pet Immunity Mode protection is provided for outdoor windows and sliding doors measuring up to 7.5 x 2m (25 x 7 ft). For indoor applications, pet immunity can be optionally switched off to provide Sharp Mode protection with enhanced detection for indoor windows and sliding doors up to 10 x 2m (33 x 7 ft).
The NV35MR Paradox Wireless Motion Dual Detector type Curtain uses an extremely narrow beam optic pattern of 0.5m at 5m (1.6 ft at 16 ft), enabling movement in close proximity to the protected door or window without false alarms. It also features integrated creep zone detection.
The NV35MR’s robust detection capabilities, outstanding stability and high false alarm rejection rate are a result of the System’s dual optics beam pattern, Paradox Super Pet Immunity and our field-proven Active IR Anti-Mask detection.
- Radio frequency: 433 MHz or 868 MHz
- Sensor type: Infrared
- Coverage distance: up to 10m by 2m high
- Sabotage: opening and tearing
- Installation height: 2 m
- Pet Immunity detection up to 18Kg
- Insensitive to animals less than 50 cm
- Operating temperature: -35 ° C to + 60 ° C
- Power supply: 2 AA (LR6) alkaline batteries / approx. 3 year life
- Anti-masking – Active IR detection for sprayed liquids and blocking items up to 30 cm
- Degree of protection (IP): IP54 (protection against dust and water)
- Weight: 100g
- Dimensions: 12.3cm x 6.1cm x 4.3cm
- Certification: EN 50131-2-2 Grade 2 Class IV
New and Original product with the quality of Paradox.