The NVX80 Paradox Motion PIR Detector with Anti-Mask and SeeTrue Technology is a powerful indoor / outdoor detector that is highly sensitive, accurate and maintains reliability, even in extreme environments. The NVX80 is the only detector in the industry offering eight detection channels – 4x forward looking PIR channels (2x quad interlock geometry sensors), 2x microwave channels and 2x standalone creep detector (1quad sensor with interlock geometry).
The NVX80 Paradox Motion PIR Detector with Anti-Mask and SeeTrue Technology combines unique Paradox technologies to provide superior detection with minimum false alarms.
- Paradox SeeTrue technology significantly improves detection response for both IR and microwave (MW) sensor technologies greatly decreasing false alarms
- Paradox Active IR anti-mask recognizes the degradation of lens clarity and objects blocking the main lens within 30 cm of the detector
- 8 detection channels:
2x Quad PIR for short and long range detection (4 channels)
1x Independent Quad PIR for Creep Zone Detection (2channels)
1x 2-Output MW antenna (2 channels)
- MW Anti-mask allows for detection of close proximity movements (0.75 m – 2 m / 2.4 ft – 6.5 ft) – this close proximity range is adjustable
- Paradox’s proven Pet Immunity active for false alarm rejection in the short and medium detection ranges (note: Creep Zone detection neutralized)
- 3rd generation Paradox digital detection technology delivering improved detection and false alarm rejection
- 15 m x 15 m / 50 ft x 50 ft coverage
- 3 m x 3 m / 10 ft x 10 ft Creep Zone protection
- Easy Slide installation
- Color OLED display featuring menu-driven, intuitive screens
- Comprehensive diagnostics: individual testing for PIR, MW and anti-mask technologies
- SoloTestTM for easy walk test execution
- Three configurable relay outputs – these outputs are also reported by the Digiplex EVO bus
- Sleek, vandal-resistant design and tough construction
- EN 50131 Grade 3
New and Original product with the quality of Paradox.