PCS250-P2C Paradox GPRS/GSM Communicator Module
The PCS250-P2C Paradox GPRS/GSM Communicator Module is the next evolutionary step in wireless communication solutions for Paradox control panels. Providing reliable and fast communication between properties and their respective monitoring stations, the PCS250 is the vital link that keeps you connected.
Using cellular networks, the PCS250-P2C Paradox GPRS/GSM Communicator Module reports to the monitoring station’s automation software via two channels (GPRS/GSM), ensuring that all communication is fast, reliable, and stable. The PCS250 can be used as a backup to a traditional landline, or as a primary communicator where no landline is available. It also adds remote home control capabilities to a system, allowing you to arm/disarm with a simple text message (SMS). Feel safe by taking control of your system, wherever you are.
Re-imagined through an array of new technologies, contemporary design, and a modern hi-tech finish, the PCS250
GPRS/GSM Communicator Module enables Paradox systems to be remotely controlled, continuously monitored, and reliably
connected at all times.
The PCS250-P2C Paradox GPRS/GSM Communicator Module makes it possible to use GSM / GPRS path to provide monitoring and messaging functions in alarm systems. With advanced supervision features module can send text messages (SMS) at the time of an alarm or malfunction.
Paradox Security Systems offers several cellular solutions providing connectivity via mobile devices (including the Insite GOLD mobile application), reporting to central monitoring station, sending SMS and personal voice dialing. The PCS260/265 delivers 4G/3G/2G data communications or GSM voice reporting solutions, while the PCS250/G provides 2G data speed and/or GSM voice reporting. Paradox cellular modules provide reliable reporting and two-way communication between Paradox control panels, mobile application and CMS, as well as remote site firmware upgrades.
- Compact, sleek design
- Report events to the IPR512 GPRS/IP Monitoring Receiver and/or IPRS-7 IP/GPRS PC Receiver Software
- Report via text message (up to 16 cell phone numbers)
- Control panel communication supervision
- End-user can arm or disarm the system by sending a text message (SMS) to the PCS250
- Send pre-recorded voice messages to up to 8 telephone numbers to report alarms using the optional VDMP3 Paradox Plug-in Voice Module (GSM mode)
- Simple installation with 4-wire serial connection
- Optional rod antenna can be installed up to 18m (60ft) from the module using optional antenna cable extensions depending on the local signal strength
- 128-bit (MDS) and 256-bit (AES) encryption (GPRS mode)
- Increase the distance between the panel and the PCS250 module with an RS485 link (GSM mode only via e-bus). A CVT485 module must be added to the panel in order to accomplish this
- Report via GSM (CID, SIA)
- EN 50131 grade 3
New and Original product with the quality of Paradox.
There are no reviews yet.