PMD2P Paradox Wireless PIR Motion Detector
The PMD2P Paradox Wireless PIR Motion Detector with Built-in Pet Immunity is an analog single-optic PIR motion detector with for use with Magellan wireless receivers/transceivers. The PMD2P Paradox Wireless PIR Motion Detector with Built-in Pet Immunity is immune to animals weighing up to 18kg (40 pounds), and features automatic temperature compensation.
The PMD2P is battery-powered and features an innovative three minute energy save mode (after two detections within a five-minute period). Also, the ALIVE software in the PMD2P ensures that the alarm LED continues to display when it is in energy save mode without compromising battery life.
- Radio frequency: 433 MHz
- Dual element sensor
- Immune to animals weighing up to 18kg (40lb)
- 11m x 11m (35ft x 35ft) and up to 15m (50ft) for center beams with 88.5° viewing angle
- Wireless range in a typical residential environment:
– 35m (115ft) with MG6250;
– 70m (230ft) with MG5000, MG5050, MG5075 and RTX3
- When a higher level of immunity is required, such as when animals are constantly in the detection area, consider using PMD75
- Patented Auto Pulse Signal Processing
- Automatic Temperature Compensation
- Alive software (alarm LED continues to display when PIR is in energy save mode without compromising battery life)
- 3-minute energy save mode after two detections within a five-minute period
- Dual tamper mechanism (wall/cover)
- Slide switch to select high or low sensitivity
- EN 300-200 certified
- EN 50131 certified
- Can be used with SB469 Swivel-Mount Bracket
New and Original product with the quality of Paradox.