PMD75 Paradox Digital Wireless PIR Motion Detector
The PMD75 Paradox Digital Wireless PIR Motion Detector with Built-in Pet Immunity designed for compatibility with Paradox alarm systems. It is immune to pets weighing up to 40kg (90lbs).
The PMD75 Paradox Digital Wireless PIR Motion Detector is designed to detect human body movement inside rooms. It has a possibility to set two different levels of detection and possibility to modify the detection pattern by using an optional lenses.
- Patented Digital Motion Detection
- Dual optics (2 dual opposed element sensors)
- Immune to animals weighing up to 40kg (90lb)
- Radio frequency: 433 MHz or 868 MHz
- Digital Dual Opposed Detection
- Digital Shield algorithm with adjustable sensitivity
- Single or Dual Edge Processing
- 11m x 11m (35ft x 35ft) with 90° viewing angle
- Wireless range in a typical residential environment:
– 35m (115ft) with MG6250;
– 70m (230ft) with MG5000, MG5050, MG5075 and RTX3
- Patented Auto Pulse Signal Processing
- Automatic Temperature Compensation
- Alive software (alarm LED continues to display when PIR is in energy save mode without compromising battery life)
- 3-minute energy save mode after two detections within a five-minute period
- Compatibility MG5000, MG5050, MG6250, RTX3
- Certified EN50131 Grade 2
New and Original product with the quality of Paradox.
There are no reviews yet.