The PRO 476+ Paradox Motion PIR Detector are equipped with “automatic temperature compensation” (ATC), which adjusts amplifier gain to maintain coverage levels across a wide range of temperatures
The PRO 476+ Paradox Motion PIR Detector is a state of the art analog detection system that incorporates the following unique features:
- Patented Auto Pulse® signal processing with two programmable levels
- Extremely high EMI and RFI rejection
- Automatic Temperature Compensation
- High density reflow SMD design
- Paradox® wide angle (WA-1) standard lens
- Solid-state relay
- 11m (35ft) X 11m (35ft); 110° viewing angle
New and Original product with the quality of Paradox.
There are no reviews yet.