QXI-ST Optex Wide Angle Outdoor PIR Detector
The QXI-ST Optex Wide Angle Outdoor PIR Detector is a hard-wired outdoor PIR sensor providing 120° wide and 12m (40ft) detection area, which can be adjusted with the masking strips provided. Sleek and compact, the QXI-ST sensors are small and well suited to any residential or commercial building as they provide reliable, animal tolerant intrusion and motion detection to trigger alarm panel of CCTV camera.
- Series: QXI
- Detection method: Passive infrared
- Installation height: 2.2m. – 2.7m.
- 12m, 120 degree outdoor PIR
- QUAD pyro elements providing double layered detection and pet tolerance
- Sleek & Compact design
- Selectable Mounting Height & Pattern
- Easy Open and Close Front Cover
- Double Conductive Shielding
- SMDA (Super Multi Dimension Analysis) logic
- Operating Temperature: QXI-ST/R:-40 to +60°C (-40 to +140°F)
- UV Resistant ASA body
- Automatic Walk Test Mode
- Dimmensions: 144,5 x 78 x 59 mm.
New and Original product with the quality of Optex.