REM1 Paradox Magellan 433MHz Remote Control with Backlit Buttons
The REM1 Paradox Magellan 433MHz Remote Control with Backlit Buttons is a water-resistant 4-button remote control.
Low Battery Signal is sent to the control panel when battery is below 2.3Vdc. Upon power-up, a “Low Battery Restore Signal” is sent to the control panel when the battery voltage level has reached 2.3Vdc or higher.
- Magellan All-In-One Wireless Console (MG6130 / MG6160, MG-6030 / MG-6060)
- 32-Zones Wireless Transceiver Control Panel (MG5000 / MG5050)
- Magellan Wireless Expansion Module (RTX3 / RCV3)
- Wireless Receiver (RX1)
- LCD keypad with built-in transceiver (K32LX/K641LX)
- Battery: one 3V lithium battery (CR2032)
- Consumption: standby = 2uA (12mA during transmission)
- Temperature range: 0-50°C (32-120° F)
- Humidity: 5-90%
- Omnia protocol is no longer supported.
- Wireless range in a typical residential environment:
– 23m (75ft) with the RX1
-30m (100ft) with the all-in-one consoles
-45m (150ft) with the (MG5000 / MG5050)
-60m (200ft) with the (RTX3, RCV3 and 1759MG)
- EN 50131-3 Grade 2 Class II (portable type B; certification body = Intertek)
New and Original product with the quality of Paradox