RPT1 Paradox MAGELLAN Wireless Repeater Module
The RPT1 Paradox MAGELLAN Wireless Repeater Module will improve the range of your MG5000, MG5050 or MG6250 systems. It also improves the range of the RTX3 when used with any Spectra SP control panel. It does this by retransmitting information from zones, PGMs, and K37 (only with AC) wireless keypads and the control panel or console. Wireless sirens are not compatible with the RPT1. Note that all remote control signals are always repeated. You can have two RPT1 per system, and up to four RPT1 per MG6250 system. See your console or panel’s programming guide for programming instructions. The Wireless Repeater also provides one zone input with two-way wireless communication with the system.
- Built-in transceiver (433MHz or 868MHz)
- Allows to extend the range of wireless communications
- Supports all MAGELLAN transmitters
- Select which zone, PGM and/or keypad signals are repeated
- Signal strength display
- Universal transmitter input (N.O./N.C.)
- In-field firmware upgrade via 307USBWireless range in a typical residential environment:
– 75m (240ft) with 433MHz;
– 50m (160ft) with 868MHz
- AC input (16Vac, 20VA)
- Fits in 20cm x 25.5cm x 7.6cm (8in x 10in x 3in) and 28cm x 28cm x 7.6cm (11in x 11in x 3in) metal boxes
- Compatible with MG5000 / MG5050 / MG5075 / RTX3
- Note: The RPT1 is not supported by the RTX3 when connected to an EVO panel.
New and Original product with the quality of Paradox.