RXC-DT Optex Digital Quad Zone Logic PIR+MW Detector
The RXC-DT Optex Digital Quad Zone Logic PIR+MW Detector can provide an advantage in both a commercial and residential environment where the potential for extreme momentary air flow or sudden temperature changes are likely. In some countries legislation is a crucial driver for the use of combined PIR/MW sensor and overrides technical requirements.
Combined PIR (passive infrared) and Microwave technology provides added flexibility and performance to the RX-Core series. The RXC-DT incorporates the RXC-ST platform with advanced new Microwave to create a solution for the more challenging environment.
- Series: RXC
- Version: X5 (10.525GHz)
- Detection method: Passive infrared & Microwave
- Installation height: 1.5 to 2.4m
- Coverage: 12m x 12m 85º wide
- Detection zones: 78 zones
- Power input: 9.5-16VDC
- Weight: 90g (with bracket 110g)
- Dimensions: 93.4mm x 61.4mm x 46mm
- Grade 2
- includes Multi angle bracket (wall-ceiling)
- Digital Quad Zone Logic
- Advanced Microwave technology for more accurate detection
- Advanced Sealed Optics
- Advanced temperature compensation logic
New and Original product with the quality of Optex.