This TL072CP Low Noise JFET Dual Op-Amp is a low noise amplifier that features high input impedance, wide bandwidth, high slew rate, and low input offset and input bias currents.
The TL072CP Low Noise JFET Dual operational amplifiers incorporate well-matched, high-voltage JFET and bipolar transistors in a monolithic integrated circuit. The devices feature high slew rates, low-input bias and offset currents, and low offset-voltage temperature coefficient. The low harmonic distortion and low noise make the TL07x series ideally suited for high-fidelity and audio pre-amplifier applications. The TL071 device has offset pins to support external input offset correction.
These work great in tone control circuits and other audio applications.
- Low Power Consumption
- Wide Common-Mode and Differential Voltage Ranges
- Low Input Bias and Offset Currents
- Output Short-Circuit Protection
- Low Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.003% (Typical)
- Low Noise
- Vn = 18 nV/√Hz (Typical) at f = 1 kHz
- High-Input Impedance: JFET Input Stage
- Internal Frequency Compensation
- Latch-Up-Free Operation
- High Slew Rate: 13 V/µs (Typical)
- Common-Mode Input Voltage Range
- Includes VCC+
- RoHS Compliant