TM50 Paradox Touch screen Keypad
The TM50 Paradox Touchscreen Keypad does not only stand for attractive design, but also for simplification for the daily operation of advanced alarm systems and home automation using the functionalities of the PARADOX: Digiplex EVO, Spectra, Magellan control units.
Simple and intuitive menu of TM50 Paradox Touchscreen Keypad makes the system operations simple and obvious. Floor plans displaying function allows to immediate localization of the violated detector. The Synoptic Table mode enables viewing the status of all partitions and lines on one screen. A complement of the alarm system functions is a possibility to display indoor and outdoor temperatures (extra sensor needed). In screen saving mode a touchscreen can be used as “photo frame” displaying the images saved on MicroSD card.
- 5-inch (6.4cm x 11.2cm) color touch screen
- Resolution: 480 x 272 pixels
- Clean and compact design
- Display of zones in alarm
- Simplified programming
- Control up to 8 PGM outputs
- Assignment to one or more partition (s)
- Chimes zones adjustable separately
- 1 zone/temperature input to connect a detection device or a TEMP07 (External Temperature Sensor)
- Direct function keys
- 3 panic alarms can be activated from the keypad
- License included for “SpotOn Alarm Locator” and “OneScreen Monitoring” functions
- Operating voltage: 9V to 16V (dc)
- Consumption: 100mA at rest and 200mA in alarm
- Dimensions: 14.4 x 9.6 x 1.4 cm
- Weight: 165 g
- Available in classic Piano Black and Pristine White colors
- Compatible with EVO and MG / SP series control panels.
New and Original product with the quality of Paradox.
There are no reviews yet.