TM70WB Paradox In-Wall Bracket for Paradox TM70 touchscreen keypad
This TM70WB Paradox In-Wall Bracket allows you to embed your Paradox TM70 keyboard and thus make the installation cleaner.
Installation guide :
1. Select the location of the TM70 and cut the drywall using the back cover of the wall mount as a guide.
2. Insert the back cover of the wall mount making sure the arrow is pointing up.
3. Screw in the drywall anchors until they are flush with the wall.
4. Secure the backplate of the TM70 into the wall bracket.
5. Mount the TM70 in its back plate.
6. Attach the TM70WB wall mount cover to the mount backplate.
7. Designed for plasterboard installations.
Discover all the products by Paradox