VDMP3 Paradox Plug-In Voice Module
The VDMP3 Paradox Plug-In Voice Module provides a voice-assisted link with the control panel and can be programmed to call one or more telephone numbers in the event of an alarm. You can also call the VDMP3 from an outside line, enabling you to arm or disarm the system as well as activate PGMs. The VDMP3 Paradox Plug-In Voice Module essentially turns any outside telephone into a keypad.
The module allows to remote control of the alarm systems via telephone keypad and voice menu. The VDMP3 enables not only to arm or disarm the system, but also to get detailed information on system status or control appliances attached to the panel. The voice synthesiser can playback voice messages over phone if the alarm notification is used.
- Record a “Site ID” to identify the installation site (Requires an EVO system V2.10 or higher to program, and InField software)
- Dial up to 8 telephone numbers to report a burglar, panic or fire alarm using prerecorded messages
- Voice-guided menu
- Arm / Disarm the system remotely via telephone
- Control PGMs and toggle utility keys remotely via telephone using DTMF
- Connects directly onto the control panel
- In-Field firmware upgradeable via 307USB using an EVO Series panel
- Compatible with EVO Series, Spectra SP Series (V2.10 or higher), MG6250, MG5000, MG5050 (V2.10 or higher), MG5075 and PCS250 GPRS / GSM Module
- EN50131 Grade 2
New and Original product with the quality of Paradox.
There are no reviews yet.