VXI-AM Optex Outdoor PIR Detector 12m. Antimasking
The VXI-AM Optex Outdoor PIR Detector 12m. Antimasking is the best selling outdoor intrusion detection sensor. It provides a very reliable approach detection with a range of up to 12m for residential and commercial applications. The sensor which should be mounted at ca 1.2m height includes two PIRs providing a double layered detection area, the sensor will only trigger when both layers are activated. The VXI sensors are animal tolerant and feature digital analysis to exclude cause of false alarm. The VXI-AM is the hardwired model with antimasking.
The detection length of the VXI sensors can be set to 12m, 8.5m, 6m, 5.5m or 2.5m to adapt to the site configuration. The sensor comes as well with a choice of pre-cut masking templates to modify the detection areas and only focus on the points of interest.
- Series: VXI
- Detection method: Passive infrared
- Antimasking: YES
- Installation height: 1.2m
- 12m PIR for approach detection
- Dual PIR detectors for enhanced pet tollerance
- Super Multi Dimension Analysis Logic analyzes every motion before signaling an alarm
- Double Conductive Shielding
- Animal tolerance and digital analysis
- End of line resistors option
- IP Rating: IP55
- Weight: 500g
- Dimensions: 70.9cm x 64.5cm x 181.9cm
New and Original product with the quality of Optex.