WD1 Paradox Two-Way Wireless Water Detector
The WD1 Paradox Two-Way Wireless Water Detector designed to trigger an alarm upon contact with water, minimizing the risk of severe water damage from leaks or floods while you are at home or away. Being a two-way device provides an extra level of security and ensures communication to the panel, especially during detection, is received and acknowledged by your system. It is designed to be fixed-mounted or free-standing.
The main unit is designed to operate fixed-mounted to a surface (by a center screw), or free-standing, and has a built-in piezo and
LED. The optional ‘Extension Sensor’ ES1 is a useful addition; it acts as an extension of the WD1 detection circuit and is completely waterproof and symmetric (dual-sided detection) with no active components. It allows you to add an additional detection area up to 2m away, and in situations where water submersion is possible, can be placed anywhere while the WD1 main unit is placed in an area safe to transmit the alarm.
- Two-way wireless water detector
- Tamper on bottom of main unit to notify of unintended movement (fix-mounting required)
- RF Frequency 433 or 868 MHz selectable dip switch
- Blue LED indicator and Piezo
- 3-year battery life
- Any pair of pins in contact with water triggers detection
- Can be programmed to shut off electric water valve using a PGM
- Firmware upgradeable
- Floor bracket with double-sided tape, no drilling required (included)
- ES1 Extension Sensor (optional)
- CE and IP67
- Dimensions 8.35 x 8.87 x 2.29 cm
- Compatibility EVO192 and EVOHD all versions, MG5000 and MG5050 (v4.88 and higher), MG5050 EN (v6.94 and higher)
SP5500, SP6000, SP7000 (v6.94 and higher), SP4000 and SP65 (v5.28 and higher), RTX3 (v5.50 and higher)
New and Original product with the quality of Paradox
There are no reviews yet.